Human Resource Generalist- Client Representative.
- Westchester, IL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO
HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE
The Human Resources Services Client manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The H.R. Client Rep coordinates and carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, employment, and payroll.
• Provides leadership and guidance to clients and staff in all areas of Human Resource Management.
• Serves as a primary support contact for assigned worksites regarding employee inquiries on payroll, benefit, policies, and procedures. Personally, charged with collecting, entering and reporting payroll information.
• Tracks time, conducts payroll and works to resolve payroll discrepancies.
• Provides direct service for specifically assigned clients' employee insurance benefit enrollments and enrolls online with insurance carriers.
• Provides the necessary compilation in preparation of the monthly benefit client billing reports of assigned worksite employees. Is prepared to respond to any inquiries by Accounting to determine discrepancies with insurance carriers.
• Providing excellent ongoing customer service to client staff and management.
• Adheres to and makes suggestions for improvement to policies and procedures at client sites. Includes the creation and compliance of site Handbooks and Safety programs and procedures.
• Takes part in and runs progressive discipline hearings.
• Uses technology as a resource for both client, employee, and company by maintaining current files, templates and other important employment documents in the cloud.
• Maintains confidentiality of Human Resources information, as appropriate.
• Supports recruitment efforts of client sites, including the creation of job descriptions, posting to industry specific job boards and ensuring compliance with all employment laws.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
• Minimum of three to five years progressively responsible HR positions.
• Minimum of two years' experience in healthcare setting
• Experience with payroll software
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Financial/budgetary management knowledge skills
• Excellent communication skills and experience required